If you’re a user of Barracuda Email Security, you have the power to control your mailbox and protect yourself from unwanted emails. One useful feature is the ability to block or unblock specific senders from your mailbox using the Barracuda portal. In this guide, we’ll take you through the steps of how to use this feature, so you can easily block or unblock senders and manage your email more efficiently.
Find a step-by-step guide for end users to block or unblock the sender from the Barracuda portal for their mailbox.
2. You (the end-user) need to enter his/her email address and password to login in barracuda portal.
3. The message log tab will be open.
The message Filter tab will show the list of emails that have been filtered out.
4. To see what senders’ addresses and domains were blocked exempor ted with your sender policy section please follow the steps. Select ‘Settings’ and select ‘Sender policy’.
5. To block the sender or sender’s domain, add the sender’s email address in the sender tab. The policy type needs to be set as ‘Block’. Click on ‘Add’ in the actions tab.
6. To unblock the existing sender or sender’s domain address in the sender tab, check the email address that you want to unblock. Click on the ‘Remove tab’ beside the email address so it will be unblocked the sender’s email address for future reference.