- Deploying and inspecting IT network systems.
- Monitoring the performance and capacity of computer systems.
- Performing regular checks on network hardware and software.
- Responding to network alerts and hardware malfunctions.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting network errors.
- Tracking and documenting network issues and compiling incident reports.
- Responding to user requests and providing network training.
- Managing system backups and network security protocols.
Must have excellent communication in English.
Must be flexible working in different shift.