White label Managed IT Services Provider
White label service providers remain hidden in secrecy. And in spite of that fact, they are gaining popularity and their business is emerging. Many white label service providers are on the rise. You can see white label managed IT Service Providers, you may come across white label digital marketing agencies, and so on and so forth.
Should you go for a white label service provider?
If you need an extra helping hand, an extended team to support you then yes, you can go for such a team. If you don’t mind disclosing the fact that somebody external to your team is helping you out then go for a white label service provider and if not, you can choose to outsource to such companies which would offer you services and expect to have their names in it as well.
And it is not necessary that you get a White label Service Provider in your city or country. The best talents and brains are spread across the globe. Be ready to expect employees that will be geographically remote.
And if you outsource to service providers in the South-East Asian regions, you’ll see that the resources you get will be skilled and experienced individuals as well as charge comparatively lower.
Which factors should you consider to know which Managed IT Services Provider is right for you?
Before you decide on partnering with a White Label Managed IT Services Provider, you should ask the following questions to your team and their team and your decision should be based on it:
- Do they offer the services that you need?
- Do you see yourself growing if you partner with them?
- What are their goals?
- Do they align with your vision?
- Can they help you boost your business? Do you see a return on investment?
- Do you see an overall cost reduction taking place?
- Do they have the expertise and skilled engineers?
- If the costs of the engineers are the same as the resources you’d find in-house, are they competitive and skilled? Do you find them worth investing upon?
- Are they flexible enough to fit your needs?
- Do they have a business continuity plan in place?
- What are your expectations of them and what are their expectations from them?
- Can they help relieve your hiring and training headache?
- What is the end goal that you both want to achieve?
- Will they provide after-hours and overflow support?
- What is their exit strategy? Is it effortless and one with minimal bottlenecks?
Before you get into a business partnership with any entity, let alone a White Label Managed IT Services Provider you need to ask yourself the following questions:
- How long have they been in this business?
- Do they have a track record of excellence?
- What do their existing partners have to say about them? Are they happy with the service? Have they scaled profitably?
And if they are a new company that doesn’t have any or many clients:
- Are they passionate enough when it comes to business?
- Do you feel like you can trust them and their Team after having talked to them?
These questions are surely good enough to get you started on your journey of partnering with a Managed IT Service Provider who offers White Label Services. Once having discussed this with your team and if you feel that the answers to these are satisfactory enough, if you feel confident that they can do the task for you and align with your goals and needs then you can go ahead.
In addition to this, a bonus tip would be to check their social media profiles, their presence and activity on it would be an add-on factor that you can consider too and will be a good enough proof for you.
These are just a few basic suggestions that we have provided in order to help you get into a great business partnership but the choice is always yours?