Is your RMM team struggling with multiple tasks?
Implementing the tool in your system is one thing and managing it is different. An RMM Tool is supposed to make things easy for you rather than increasing your workload. If you have invested in a tool to increase efficiency then it should provide you what it promises. RMM Tools are designed to ease your work but often it can seem intimidating. Figuring out the tool and aligning it with individual customer requirements can take up a lot of your technicians’ valuable time. The reason for this could be that your RMM tool is not optimized
- Employee productivity is at a decline
- The simplest of tasks are taking most of your technicians’ time and attention
- Extracting information is proving difficult
- You are resolving the same problems repeatedly
- The number of pending tasks is diverting your focus
- The tool is eating up your resources