‘Cloud Computing’ is everywhere and cloud adoption has seen a rapid increase ever since the pandemic stroke. An Azure Administrator helps you manage Cloud Services that range from Computing, Networking, Storage, Security and many such cloud functionalities within your Microsoft Azure Portal.
Microsoft Azure has some excellent features like load-balancing, advanced security, auto-scaling etc.
Why you need an Azure Administrator?
The role of an Azure Administrator can often be too-much-to-handle. With the plethora of functions that are now included in the Azure ecosystem, managing other tasks along with this can get a little too much. A dedicated expert who can work on this and to whom you can offload this, would make everyday functioning much easier. Having knowledge of O365 and PowerShell scripts can really you understand and see how they can be used seamlessly to integrate with Microsoft Azure. The skilled and expert engineers at Infrassist are pre-equipped with all these skills and ready to provide you the best of remote support.
An Azure Administrator from Infrassist can help you set up:
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Load balancers
- Application Gateways
- Hybrid Azure AD infrastructure
- Azure AD DS (Active Directory Domain Services)
- Site Recovery & Migration
- Windows Virtual Desktop
- Azure Files etc.
In an Azure security check/audit our Azure Administrator will:
- Check Service Health on Azure Portal – Troubleshoot vulnerable issues, if found.
- Review health/alerts of all Virtual Machines
- Review Security tab under Resource Groups
- Review Firewall policies under storages account.
- Review Network Security group and activities under storages account resources. (This includes VM’s, NSG group)
- Check failover planned activity
- Check server backups