ConnectWise Automate- Change Format of Executive Summary Report
Executive Summary Report
If you’re using ConnectWise Automate RMM and you want to change the format of the Executive Summary report, read further.
ConnectWise Automate RMM- formerly known as Labtech is one of the most popular brands out there for remote monitoring and management. The tool is said to help eliminate technician inefficiencies, automate IT Services, and much more.
The issue (change format of ConnectWise Automate Executive Summary Report):
In the Executive Summary Report generated by ConnectWise Automate, as you can see, two statistics (part of the Patch Compliance Report) are displayed on a new page. The entire report can be a 3-pager report but the 2 points (which can be fit into the page above) are taking the space of an entirely new page.
Requirement- The customer wanted to view all the data on a single page.
If you contact customer support, they’ll probably give you the following solution:
- On your ConnectWise Automate Dashboard
- Open your Solution Center and update your Report Center.
- Once that is complete, open your Report Center> Report List
- Select “SubAssetAnalysis” SubReport
- In the pulldown Edit Report bellow, select “Delete Report”
- Click “New Report from Template” > Locate the Executive Summary to generate a new report from Template.
- In the Publish Report to Database popup box, select Replace Existing Report
- Select your Executive Summary report in the Report Name pulldown.
- Click on Publish.
Once all these steps are completed, exit and re-open your Report List and re-generate your report. It should appear correct.
Our team tried implementing that but it didn’t work for us. But it may work for the problem you are facing. If that doesn’t work, like it didn’t for us, you can try our tried and tested method.
What worked for us was shuffling and setting the SubReport hierarchies
We shuffled it to the following format:
- Server Drive Utilization
- Workstations Drive Utilization
- Patch Compliance
- Asset Analysis
As you can see below, you’ll find a reshuffled, re-ordered hierarchy and every data will be present on a single page.
Both these solutions are totally subjective. This solution may work for you or maybe the solution provided earlier might work.
But if you still don’t find the solution, you can contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
If you need help with more such IT Solutions, feel free to reach out to us. We’ll be happy to resolve your queries.